The SpeedNews 7th Annual Aerospace Manufacturing Conference (AMC)
will bring together leading manufacturers and suppliers in the aerospace industry to present updates and developments in manufacturing operations, capabilities and processes, innovation within manufacturing, modern machining technologies, and industry automation
Delegates will gain a full understanding of the latest trends, challenges and forecasts in the aerospace manufacturing industry, and be provided with insider knowledge and examples of products that can have a direct impact on their own operations and improve their productivity and profitability.
Topics focus on key components driving the industry:
- The future of aerospace manufacturing
- Operations: systems integration and agile manufacturing
- How automation and digitalization will transform aerospace manufacturing
- How suppliers need to adopt and adapt to the new manufacturing era
- Implication of additive manufacturing in advanced manufacturing
- How innovation in manufacturing can contribute to job creation and workforce diversity
At AMC, Delegates will also network with company Presidents, Vice Presidents, General Managers, Directors, and professionals in Procurement, Production, Sales and Marketing, Business Development, R&D, and Engineering.
For additional information, email Joanna Speed
, Managing Director, or call +1-424-465-6501.