SpeedNews has been the source for easy-to-read news and information for executives in the commercial, business, and military aviation industries since 1979.
> More about SpeedNews
Subscribe to our Newsletters
SpeedNews provides reliable news for professionals in the commercial, business and military aviation industries in a concise format. This easy to read and digest format provides quick-scan headlines allowing our subscribers to get important facts and utilize them immediately for their business plans and future developments.
SpeedNews is a valuable source of information for the aviation industry, including commercial aircraft orders and deliveries, program status reports, aircraft in storage and much more.
SpeedNews organizes seven conferences per year designed for senior-level decision makers and analysts. Each of these conferences provide you with an array of information pertaining to the aviation industry.
- 8/20/2014 - BOEING UK AND IRELAND appointed Sir Michael Arthur as President to succeed Sir Roger Bone, who is retiring at the end of September.
- 8/19/2014 - STANDEX INTERNATIONAL agreed to acquire Ohio-based ENGINETICS, which produces engine components through a variety of forming processes.
- 8/14/2014 - AIRBUS completed route proving trials of A350-900 (005) that included visit to 14 cities over three weeks; it flew approximately 81,700 nm.
- 8/14/2014 - Taiwan's AIDC reached agreement with Airbus to supply composite panels for A320 Family aircraft aft belly fairings.
- 8/13/2014 - Southern California-based SURF AIR ordered 15 PC-12NGs, and optioned 50, for its membership airline under partnership with PILATUS to be exclusive membership-based operator of PC-12NGs in US.
- 8/13/2014 - MEGGITT SAFETY SYSTEMS has Boeing contract to supply 737 MAX engine and APU fire protection system.
- 8/12/2014 - SIKORSKY (in partnership with BOEING) was selected by US Army to build technology demonstrator helicopter for its Joint Multi-Role Technology Demonstrator Phase 1 program (JMR TD); first flight is planned in 2017.
- 8/12/2014 - IATA says world's airlines carried 3.129b passengers in 2013, up 5.1% in 2012; industry had estimated global economic impact of $2.4 trillion, supporting 3.4% of global GDP.
SpeedNews is pleased to announce its 19th Annual SpeedNews Regional & Business Aviation Industry Suppliers Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona.
A&D Connect - The Aerospace & Defense community is essential to the success of our global society. Position yourself effectively. It's time to get noticed!
Connect With Us