SpeedNews has been the source for easy-to-read news and information for executives in the commercial, business, and military aviation industries since 1979.
> More about SpeedNews
Subscribe to our Newsletters
SpeedNews provides reliable news for professionals in the commercial, business and military aviation industries in a concise format. This easy to read and digest format provides quick-scan headlines allowing our subscribers to get important facts and utilize them immediately for their business plans and future developments.
SpeedNews is a valuable source of information for the aviation industry, including commercial aircraft orders and deliveries, program status reports, aircraft in storage and much more.
SpeedNews organizes seven conferences per year designed for senior-level decision makers and analysts. Each of these conferences provide you with an array of information pertaining to the aviation industry.
- 9/22/2014 - John Leahy of AIRBUS says the A320neo will make its first flight on Thursday, September 25, in Toulouse.
- 9/22/2014 - AIRBUS DEFENCE AND SPACE and AERION CORP agreed to collaborate on development and commercialization of the Aerion AS2 Mach 1.6 supersonic business jet, which is estimated to have purchase price of >$100m. More
- 9/21/2014 - PIEDMONT AVIATION COMPONENT SERVICES (TAT Technologies) has 7-year Republic Airways contract to provide landing gear maintenance support for about 160 E175s.
- 9/20/2014 - ETHIOPIAN AIRLINES announced order for 20 737 MAX-8s, plus purchase rights on 15 more. BOEING has 2,294 MAX orders from 47 customers.
- 9/19/2014 - GOL is negotiating with EMBRAER on deal to order E2s. It has historically been an exclusive BOEING customer.
- 9/18/2014 - EASYJET ordered 27 CFM56-powered A320s for 2015-2018. It now expects to operate fleet of 304 aircraft by 2019 vs current 226.
- 9/17/2014 - REPUBLIC ordered 50 more E175s for delivery in 1H15-2017 for operation by SHUTTLE AMERICA under new 12-year capacity purchase agreement with UNITED AIRLINES to replace 31 Q400s (24 to be subleased to FLYBE).
- 9/17/2014 - QATAR AIRWAYS took delivery of its first (137) of 10 517-seat A380s on order; four more are expected by end of 2014.
SpeedNews is pleased to announce its 19th Annual SpeedNews Regional & Business Aviation Industry Suppliers Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona.
A&D Connect - The Aerospace & Defense community is essential to the success of our global society. Position yourself effectively. It's time to get noticed!
Connect With Us