SpeedNews has been the source for easy-to-read news and information for executives in the commercial, business, and military aviation industries since 1979.
> More about SpeedNews
Subscribe to our Newsletters
SpeedNews provides reliable news for professionals in the commercial, business and military aviation industries in a concise format. This easy to read and digest format provides quick-scan headlines allowing our subscribers to get important facts and utilize them immediately for their business plans and future developments.
SpeedNews is a valuable source of information for the aviation industry, including commercial aircraft orders and deliveries, program status reports, aircraft in storage and much more.
SpeedNews organizes seven conferences per year designed for senior-level decision makers and analysts. Each of these conferences provide you with an array of information pertaining to the aviation industry.
- 9/30/2014 - AIRBUS received type certification for Trent-powered A350-900 from EASA; initial delivery to QATAR AIRWAYS is planned in 4Q14.
- 9/29/2014 - ESTERLINE CORPORATION agreed to acquire the aerospace/defense display business of Belgium-based BARCO for €150m.
- 9/26/2014 - MACQUARIE AIRFINANCE ordered 40 CS300s for delivery in 2017-2019, and optioned 10, increasing firm CSeries orderbook for BOMBARDIER to 243.
- 9/26/2014 - AIRBERLIN reached mutual agreement with Boeing to cancel 18 737-800s and 15 787-8s on order (without penalty); it has 45 737NGs in service.
- 9/25/2014 - AIRBUS completed first flight of PW1100G-powered A320neo (6101); flight test program will use eight aircraft, including all models and both engine types (LEAP).
- 9/25/2014 - San Diego-based PACAVI GROUP and AEROTURBINE (AerCap) teamed to develop A320/A321 freighter conversion programs for first deliveries in 2017 or earlier.
- 9/22/2014 - AIRBUS DEFENCE AND SPACE and AERION CORP agreed to collaborate on development and commercialization of the Aerion AS2 Mach 1.6 supersonic business jet, which is estimated to have purchase price of >$100m. More
- 9/21/2014 - PIEDMONT AVIATION COMPONENT SERVICES (TAT Technologies) has 7-year Republic Airways contract to provide landing gear maintenance support for about 160 E175s.
SpeedNews is pleased to announce its 19th Annual SpeedNews Regional & Business Aviation Industry Suppliers Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona.
A&D Connect - The Aerospace & Defense community is essential to the success of our global society. Position yourself effectively. It's time to get noticed!
Connect With Us