SpeedNews has been the source for easy-to-read news and information for executives in the commercial, business, and military aviation industries since 1979.
> More about SpeedNews
Subscribe to our Newsletters
SpeedNews provides reliable news for professionals in the commercial, business and military aviation industries in a concise format. This easy to read and digest format provides quick-scan headlines allowing our subscribers to get important facts and utilize them immediately for their business plans and future developments.
SpeedNews is a valuable source of information for the aviation industry, including commercial aircraft orders and deliveries, program status reports, aircraft in storage and much more.
SpeedNews organizes seven conferences per year designed for senior-level decision makers and analysts. Each of these conferences provide you with an array of information pertaining to the aviation industry.
- 12/19/2014 - EMBRAER confirmed plan to make first flight of the KC-390 in the first weeks of 2015.
- 12/19/2014 - SOUTHWEST AIRLINES was named Airline of the Year by Air Transport World.
- 12/18/2014 - ETIHAD AIRWAYS unveiled its first A380 (to enter service on Dec 27) and 787-9 (on Feb 1).
- 12/18/2014 - HAWAIIAN AIRLINES finalized previously announced order for six Trent-powered A330-800neos, replacing order for six A350-800s.
- 12/17/2014 - BOEING broke ground in St. Louis on 367,000 sq ft composites center to manufacture 777X wing and empennage parts starting in 2017.
- 12/17/2014 - AIA projects total US aerospace sales at $228.4b ($75.3b civil aircraft) for 2014, up 4.1% vs $219.4b ($69.7b) in 2013; it forecasts 5.3% increase in 2015 to $240.4b ($79.8b).
- 12/16/2014 - AIRBUS GROUP announced that Tom Williams is succeeding Günter Butschek as Airbus Chief Operating Officer; Didier Evrard will succeed Williams as Airbus Executive Vice President-Programs.
- 12/15/2014 - AIRASIA X ordered 55 A330neos for delivery starting in 2018.
SpeedNews will host an Aerospace Additive Manufacturing Briefing the day prior to its annual Aerospace Manufacturing Conference.
A&D Connect - The Aerospace & Defense community is essential to the success of our global society. Position yourself effectively. It's time to get noticed!
Connect With Us