SpeedNews Conferences promotional opportunities provide a channel for marketing your business brand. Our Sponsorship and Advertising packages offer the highest visibility for your organization. These packages can also be customized to meet your strategic goals as well.
Our packages vary greatly in both benefits and pricing options. Some of the immediate benefits are:
• Gain exposure to the leaders and decision-makers in the Aviation industry
• Your marketing message will continue long after the Conference ends through our Conference digital proceedings link, available on the SpeedNews Website for delegates and for purchase for non-delegates
• Increased traffic to your Website - as a sponsor, SpeedNews promotes your organization’s Website in email marketing campaigns, digitally, direct mail and social media
• Receive complimentary registrations and discounts for multiple registrations
Each Sponsorship Offer Includes:
• Organization’s digital flyer/promotional piece placed into the Conference digital proceedings
• Distribution of your organization’s promotional materials at the Conference
• Organization logo and link on the Conference Website and promotional materials
• Additional delegate registrations at a 50% discount
For your consideration, below are our sponsorship opportunities that will allow your organization to promote your brand and products to a captive audience filled with high-level executives from industry leaders around the globe!
Sponsorships Opportunities Offered:
Custom Sponsorship Packages:
We are happy to create custom sponsorship packages to meet your needs. If you have a unique idea or concept that will enhance your presence and participation at the Conference, please contact Joanna Speed or call +1-424-465-6501.
Not ready to commit to a sponsorship? Be sure to attend the conference and learn first-hand what it’s all about. By participating in the Conference, you have a unique opportunity to be part of the most comprehensive discussion on the Aviation issues in the world. Lower rates apply to qualified government/military personnel and are subject to approval.