SpeedNews has been the source for easy-to-read news and information for executives in the commercial, business, and military aviation industries since 1979.
> More about SpeedNews
Subscribe to our Newsletters
SpeedNews provides reliable news for professionals in the commercial, business and military aviation industries in a concise format. This easy to read and digest format provides quick-scan headlines allowing our subscribers to get important facts and utilize them immediately for their business plans and future developments.
SpeedNews is a valuable source of information for the aviation industry, including commercial aircraft orders and deliveries, program status reports, aircraft in storage and much more.
SpeedNews organizes seven conferences per year designed for senior-level decision makers and analysts. Each of these conferences provide you with an array of information pertaining to the aviation industry.
- 11/20/2014 - DELTA AIR LINES ordered 25 Trent-powered A350-900s (to replace its 747-400s) for delivery starting 2017 and 25 Trent-powered A330-900neos (to replace 767-300ERs) for delivery starting 2019.
- 11/20/2014 - ALCOA completed previously announced acquisition of UK-based FIRTH RIXSON (jet engine components).
- 11/20/2014 - KUWAIT AIRWAYS plans to order 10 777-300ERs for delivery starting in November 2016.
- 11/17/2014 - AIRBUS plans to develop/produce five A330-based Beluga oversize cargo transports for 2019.
- 11/16/2014 - TORAY INDUSTRIES was selected by Boeing to supply composite material for 777X wing production.
- 11/14/2014 - AIRBUS GROUP had €264m net income on €13.3b revenues in 3Q14 vs €445m on €13.2b in 3Q13, and has €765.4b backlog, up 12% from January 1; AIRBUS earned €416m on €9.4b vs €428m on €9.2b, and still expects to deliver about 625 aircraft in 2014 (delivered 493 through October).
- 11/13/2014 - MITSUBISHI UFJ LEASE AND FINANCE (MUL) acquired ENGINE LEASE FINANCE CORPORATION (ELFC).
- 11/12/2014 - AVIC has Boeing contract to produce 777 composite empennage tips at Shenyang starting 2017.
SpeedNews will host an Aerospace Additive Manufacturing Briefing the day prior to its annual Aerospace Manufacturing Conference.
A&D Connect - The Aerospace & Defense community is essential to the success of our global society. Position yourself effectively. It's time to get noticed!
Connect With Us