SpeedNews has been the source for easy-to-read news and information for executives in the commercial, business, and military aviation industries since 1979.
> More about SpeedNews
Subscribe to our Newsletters
SpeedNews provides reliable news for professionals in the commercial, business and military aviation industries in a concise format. This easy to read and digest format provides quick-scan headlines allowing our subscribers to get important facts and utilize them immediately for their business plans and future developments.
SpeedNews is a valuable source of information for the aviation industry, including commercial aircraft orders and deliveries, program status reports, aircraft in storage and much more.
SpeedNews organizes eight conferences per year designed for senior-level decision makers and analysts. Each of these conferences provide you with an array of information pertaining to the aviation industry.
- 4/24/2015 - PRATT & WHITNEY was selected by Air New Zealand to supply PW1100G-JMs for 13 A320neos on order for delivery 2017-2019 in deal that includes 16-year fleet management support program.
- 4/23/2015 - UNITED AIRLINES converted order for 10 787s to 777-300ERs as part of new fleet plan that includes removing >130 50-seaters by end 2015, extending life/refurbishing 21 767-300ERs, transitioning 10 777-200s to domestic service, and leasing 10-20 used narrowbodies.
- 4/22/2015 - BOEING COMMERCIAL AIRPLANES earned $1.6b on $15.4b in 1Q15 vs $1.5b on $12.7b in 1Q14; its operating margin fell from 11.8% to 10.5% due to dilutive impact of higher 787 deliveries.
- 4/21/2015 - WINGS CLUB named Airbus' John Leahy as recipient of its 2015 Distinguished Achievement Award.
- 4/21/2015 - FLIGHTSAFETY INTERNATIONAL has 3-year Airbus Training Center contract to provide ab-initio pilot training at Vero Beach, FL as part of Airbus program to qualify pilots for Airbus equipment.
- 4/17/2015 - IAM has withdrawn its petition to unionize workers at BOEING SOUTH CAROLINA.
- 4/17/2015 - ROLLS-ROYCE has $9.2b Emirates order to supply Trent 900s, plus TotalCare support, for 50 A380s on order for delivery starting in 2016.
- 4/16/2015 - EMBRAER delivered 32 aircraft (20 E-Jets/12 Executive Jets) in 1Q15 vs 34 (14 E-Jets/20 Executive Jets) in 1Q14.
Download SpeedNews' OnSite Briefing from MRO Americas 2015.
Connect With Us