SpeedNews has been the source for easy-to-read news and information for executives in the commercial, business, and military aviation industries since 1979.
> More about SpeedNews
Subscribe to our Newsletters
SpeedNews provides reliable news for professionals in the commercial, business and military aviation industries in a concise format. This easy to read and digest format provides quick-scan headlines allowing our subscribers to get important facts and utilize them immediately for their business plans and future developments.
SpeedNews is a valuable source of information for the aviation industry, including commercial aircraft orders and deliveries, program status reports, aircraft in storage and much more.
SpeedNews organizes eight conferences per year designed for senior-level decision makers and analysts. Each of these conferences provide you with an array of information pertaining to the aviation industry.
- 10/5/2015 - ALCOA has $1b Airbus contract to supply titanium, steel and nickel-based superalloy fastening systems for every aircraft platform.
- 10/5/2015 - AIRBUS delivered 49 aircraft (37 A320 Family; nine A330s; A350; two A380s) in September vs 54 (42 A320 Family; eight A330s; four A380s) in September 2014.
- 10/5/2015 - BOEING delivered 77 aircraft (51 737s; two 747s; two 767Fs; 11 777s; 11 787s) in September vs 67 (44 737s; two 747s; two 767Fs; nine 777s; 10 787s) in Sept 2014.
- 10/1/2015 - CITYJET, Ireland reached capacity purchase agreement with SAS to provide regional jet services in Scandinavia with eight new CRJ900s (six options) for three years from March 2016; as part of deal, it will acquire 100% of the shares of BLUE1 from SAS.
- 9/30/2015 - HÉROUX-DEVTEK has Boeing contract to supply 777 and 777X landing gear retract actuator starting in January 2017.
- 9/29/2015 - CATHAY PACIFIC AIRWAYS took delivery of its 70th 777.
- 9/28/2015 - ALCOA plans in 2H16 to split into two separate publicly-traded companies.
- 9/26/2015 - BOEING and USAF made first flight of the KC-46A tanker-configured aircraft.
Let our portfolio connect you, your organization - your products and services, with the global aerospace and defense industry. LEARN MORE.
Connect With Us