SpeedNews has been the source for easy-to-read news and information for executives in the commercial, business, and military aviation industries since 1979.
> More about SpeedNews
Subscribe to our Newsletters
SpeedNews provides reliable news for professionals in the commercial, business and military aviation industries in a concise format. This easy to read and digest format provides quick-scan headlines allowing our subscribers to get important facts and utilize them immediately for their business plans and future developments.
SpeedNews is a valuable source of information for the aviation industry, including commercial aircraft orders and deliveries, program status reports, aircraft in storage and much more.
SpeedNews organizes seven conferences per year designed for senior-level decision makers and analysts. Each of these conferences provide you with an array of information pertaining to the aviation industry.
- 9/15/2014 - LUFTHANSA TECHNIK appointed Dr. Joannes Bussmann as its new Chairman of the Executive Board.
- 9/12/2014 - B/E AEROSPACE is expected to acquire <10% stake in Sweden's CTT SYSTEMS as part of marketing agreement to promote CTT's Zonal Drying and Cair products.
- 9/12/2014 - BOMBARDIER received EASA type certification for Learjet 70 and Learjet 75.
- 9/11/2014 - ALCOA has $1b, multi-year Boeing contract to supply aluminum sheet and plate products for its commercial aircraft.
- 9/10/2014 - AEROFLEX received shareholder approval to be acquired by COBHAM as part of previously announced deal valued at $1.46b.
- 9/9/2014 - GA TELESIS reached long-term agreement with Boeing to sell overhauled, repaired and new surplus aircraft and engine material (for both Boeing and non-Boeing aircraft types) through new section of Boeing PART Page called PART Page Marketplace.
- 9/8/2014 - BOEING announced launch order from RYANAIR for 100 200-pax 737 MAX-200s, plus 100 options.
- 9/7/2014 - BOMBARDIER has resumed flight testing of CSeries after addressing engine-related incident in May that includes modification of oil lubrication system. It still expects entry-into-service in 2H15.
SpeedNews is pleased to announce its 19th Annual SpeedNews Regional & Business Aviation Industry Suppliers Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona.
A&D Connect - The Aerospace & Defense community is essential to the success of our global society. Position yourself effectively. It's time to get noticed!
Connect With Us