SpeedNews has been the source for easy-to-read news and information for executives in the commercial, business, and military aviation industries since 1979.
> More about SpeedNews
Subscribe to our Newsletters
SpeedNews provides reliable news for professionals in the commercial, business and military aviation industries in a concise format. This easy to read and digest format provides quick-scan headlines allowing our subscribers to get important facts and utilize them immediately for their business plans and future developments.
SpeedNews is a valuable source of information for the aviation industry, including commercial aircraft orders and deliveries, program status reports, aircraft in storage and much more.
SpeedNews organizes seven conferences per year designed for senior-level decision makers and analysts. Each of these conferences provide you with an array of information pertaining to the aviation industry.
- 9/17/2014 - REPUBLIC ordered 50 more E175s for delivery in 1H15-2017 for operation by SHUTTLE AMERICA under new 12-year capacity purchase agreement with UNITED AIRLINES to replace 31 Q400s (24 to be subleased to FLYBE).
- 9/17/2014 - QATAR AIRWAYS took delivery of its first (137) of 10 517-seat A380s on order; four more are expected by end of 2014.
- 9/16/2014 - RTI INTERNATIONAL METALS has long-term agreement with Snecma to provide titanium aluminide alloy (TiAl) material for production of LEAP's LPT blades.
- 9/16/2014 - GKN AEROSPACE reached agreement with Pratt & Whitney to take 7% risk/revenue share in PW1900G (for E190-E2 and E195-E2).
- 9/15/2014 - LUFTHANSA TECHNIK appointed Dr. Joannes Bussmann as its new Chairman of the Executive Board.
- 9/12/2014 - B/E AEROSPACE is expected to acquire <10% stake in Sweden's CTT SYSTEMS as part of marketing agreement to promote CTT's Zonal Drying and Cair products.
- 9/12/2014 - BOMBARDIER received EASA type certification for Learjet 70 and Learjet 75.
- 9/11/2014 - ALCOA has $1b, multi-year Boeing contract to supply aluminum sheet and plate products for its commercial aircraft.
SpeedNews is pleased to announce its 19th Annual SpeedNews Regional & Business Aviation Industry Suppliers Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona.
A&D Connect - The Aerospace & Defense community is essential to the success of our global society. Position yourself effectively. It's time to get noticed!
Connect With Us