SpeedNews has been the source for easy-to-read news and information for executives in the commercial, business, and military aviation industries since 1979.
> More about SpeedNews
Subscribe to our Newsletters
SpeedNews provides reliable news for professionals in the commercial, business and military aviation industries in a concise format. This easy to read and digest format provides quick-scan headlines allowing our subscribers to get important facts and utilize them immediately for their business plans and future developments.
SpeedNews is a valuable source of information for the aviation industry, including commercial aircraft orders and deliveries, program status reports, aircraft in storage and much more.
SpeedNews organizes eight conferences per year designed for senior-level decision makers and analysts. Each of these conferences provide you with an array of information pertaining to the aviation industry.
- 6/30/2015 - EMBRAER signed MOU with Boeing to collaborate on ecoDemonstrator technology testing in 2016 using an Embraer aircraft.
- 6/30/2015 - UNITED AIRLINES made $30m equity investment in FULCRUM BIOENERGY, which converts municipal solid waste (MSW) into renewable jet fuel.
- 6/26/2015 - UNITED AIRLINES agreed to take 5% stake in AZUL for $100m as part of newly formed strategic alliance.
- 6/26/2015 - BOMBARDIER delivered its 500th Q400 to WESTJET.
- 6/25/2015 - BOEING is expected to cut 747 production to one per month in March 2016. It already plans cut from 1.5 to 1.3 in September 2015.
- 6/23/2015 - BOEING named Dennis Muilenburg as President & CEO (effective July 1), succeeding Jim McNerney, who will remain Chairman.
- 6/22/2015 - INTERNATIONAL BUREAU OF AVIATION (IBA) received investment from HOCKLEY INVESTMENTS following retirement of Chairman and Founder Laurie Hatcher; Phil Seymour was appointed new CEO.
- 6/19/2015 - AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERS was selected by GECAS to convert up to 20 737-800s to freighters starting in 2016.
Let our portfolio connect you, your organization - your products and services, with the global aerospace and defense industry. LEARN MORE.
Connect With Us