SpeedNews has been the source for easy-to-read news and information for executives in the commercial, business, and military aviation industries since 1979.
> More about SpeedNews
Subscribe to our Newsletters
SpeedNews provides reliable news for professionals in the commercial, business and military aviation industries in a concise format. This easy to read and digest format provides quick-scan headlines allowing our subscribers to get important facts and utilize them immediately for their business plans and future developments.
SpeedNews is a valuable source of information for the aviation industry, including commercial aircraft orders and deliveries, program status reports, aircraft in storage and much more.
SpeedNews organizes seven conferences per year designed for senior-level decision makers and analysts. Each of these conferences provide you with an array of information pertaining to the aviation industry.
- 12/11/2013 - AAR has 5-year, $42m contract from unidentified major airline to become sole supplier of 25,000 consumable and expendable line items, replacing >150 suppliers.
- 12/10/2013 - IATA is forecasting global pax traffic to increase 5.4% per year to 3.91b passengers in 2017.
- 12/9/2013 - EADS presented restructuring plan that includes cutting 5,800 positions through 2016 at future “Airbus Defence and Space” Division and Corporate.
- 12/9/2013 - AMERICAN AIRLINES and US AIRWAYS have completed merger to officially form American Airlines Group.
- 12/6/2013 - Nelson Mandela: 1918-2013
"It always seems impossible until it is done."
- 12/5/2013 - BOEING delivered 50 aircraft (34 737s; 747-8F; 767-300F; nine 777s; five 787s) in November vs 51 (34 737s; four 747-8Fs; two 767s; six 777s; five 787s) in November 2012.
- 12/5/2013 - AIRBUS delivered 58 aircraft (45 A320 Family; nine A330s; and four A380s) in November vs 54 (41 A320 Family; 10 A330s; three A380s) in November 2012.
- 12/4/2013 - IRAQI AIRWAYS finalized previously announced order for five CS300s, plus 11 options. BOMBARDIER now has firm orders for 182 CSeries jets.
Hear from aircraft and engine manufacturers on the status of their current programs and learn from industry experts about the financial status of the aviation industry. This conference is geared towards equipment manufacturers, raw material suppliers, aviation analysts, financial institutions, and marketing executives.
The Windshield is a supplement to SPEEDNEWS and is sent via email and covers the week's top industry news, highlights from current SpeedNews newsletters, and information on SpeedNews activities and other industry events. Subscription is complimentary.
Connect With Us