SpeedNews has been the source for easy-to-read news and information for executives in the commercial, business, and military aviation industries since 1979.
> More about SpeedNews
Subscribe to our Newsletters
SpeedNews provides reliable news for professionals in the commercial, business and military aviation industries in a concise format. This easy to read and digest format provides quick-scan headlines allowing our subscribers to get important facts and utilize them immediately for their business plans and future developments.
SpeedNews is a valuable source of information for the aviation industry, including commercial aircraft orders and deliveries, program status reports, aircraft in storage and much more.
SpeedNews organizes seven conferences per year designed for senior-level decision makers and analysts. Each of these conferences provide you with an array of information pertaining to the aviation industry.
- 12/5/2013 - AIRBUS delivered 58 aircraft (45 A320 Family; nine A330s; four A380s) in October vs 57 (43 A320s; nine A330s; five A380s) in October 2012.
- 12/5/2013 - BOEING delivered 50 aircraft (34 737s; 747-8F; 767-300F; nine 777s; five 787s) in October vs 50 (232 737s; two 747s; two 767s; seven 777s; seven 787s) in October 2012.
- 12/4/2013 - IRAQI AIRWAYS finalized previously announced order for five CS300s, plus 11 options. BOMBARDIER now has firm orders for 182 CSeries jets.
- 12/3/2013 - BOMBARDIER AEROSPACE appointed Raymond Jones as Senior Vice President of Sales, Marketing and Asset Management-Commercial Aircraft.
- 12/3/2013 - GKN AEROSPACE was selected by Boeing to manufacture the Advanced Technology Winglet for 737 MAX.
- 12/2/2013 - TELAIR INTERNATIONAL (AAR) agreed to acquire cargo loading systems assets of Germany's PFW AEROSPACE.
- 12/2/2013 - CHINA EXPRESS completed previously announced order for three CRJ900NGs in deal that includes conditional purchase agreements for five more and options for another eight.
- 11/27/2013 - AMR CORP received approval from US Bankruptcy Court for settlement of lawsuit with US Dept of Justice and other parties related to issues over merger with US AIRWAYS, and now expects to emerge from Chapter 11 and complete the merger on December 9.
Hear from aircraft and engine manufacturers on the status of their current programs and learn from industry experts about the financial status of the aviation industry. This conference is geared towards equipment manufacturers, raw material suppliers, aviation analysts, financial institutions, and marketing executives.
The Windshield is a supplement to SPEEDNEWS and is sent via email and covers the week's top industry news, highlights from current SpeedNews newsletters, and information on SpeedNews activities and other industry events. Subscription is complimentary.
Connect With Us