SpeedNews has been the source for easy-to-read news and information for executives in the commercial, business, and military aviation industries since 1979.
> More about SpeedNews
Subscribe to our Newsletters
SpeedNews provides reliable news for professionals in the commercial, business and military aviation industries in a concise format. This easy to read and digest format provides quick-scan headlines allowing our subscribers to get important facts and utilize them immediately for their business plans and future developments.
SpeedNews is a valuable source of information for the aviation industry, including commercial aircraft orders and deliveries, program status reports, aircraft in storage and much more.
SpeedNews organizes seven conferences per year designed for senior-level decision makers and analysts. Each of these conferences provide you with an array of information pertaining to the aviation industry.
- 11/26/2014 - B/E AEROSPACE received Board approval to spin off its Consumables Management Segment (KLX) on a 1-for-2 share basis on December 16.
- 11/25/2014 - SKYWEST ordered seven E175s for operation under capacity purchase agreement with ALASKA AIRLINES starting in 2H15.
- 11/24/2014 - BOEING SOUTH CAROLINA began final assembly of its first 787-9 for delivery to UNITED AIRLINES in 2015.
- 11/24/2014 - FRONTIER AIRLINES ordered nine A321ceos to join its fleet of 35 A319s and 20 A320s.
- 11/20/2014 - ALCOA completed previously announced acquisition of UK-based FIRTH RIXSON (jet engine components).
- 11/20/2014 - KUWAIT AIRWAYS plans to order 10 777-300ERs for delivery starting in November 2016.
- 11/20/2014 - DELTA AIR LINES ordered 25 Trent-powered A350-900s (to replace its 747-400s) for delivery starting 2017 and 25 Trent-powered A330-900neos (to replace 767-300ERs) for delivery starting 2019.
- 11/17/2014 - AIRBUS plans to develop/produce five A330-based Beluga oversize cargo transports for 2019.
SpeedNews will host an Aerospace Additive Manufacturing Briefing the day prior to its annual Aerospace Manufacturing Conference.
A&D Connect - The Aerospace & Defense community is essential to the success of our global society. Position yourself effectively. It's time to get noticed!
Connect With Us