SpeedNews has been the source for easy-to-read news and information for executives in the commercial, business, and military aviation industries since 1979.
> More about SpeedNews
Subscribe to our Newsletters
SpeedNews provides reliable news for professionals in the commercial, business and military aviation industries in a concise format. This easy to read and digest format provides quick-scan headlines allowing our subscribers to get important facts and utilize them immediately for their business plans and future developments.
SpeedNews is a valuable source of information for the aviation industry, including commercial aircraft orders and deliveries, program status reports, aircraft in storage and much more.
SpeedNews organizes eight conferences per year designed for senior-level decision makers and analysts. Each of these conferences provide you with an array of information pertaining to the aviation industry.
- 11/29/2015 - BOEING moved the last C-17 Globemaster III to San Antonio (to prepare for delivery to QATAR in early 2016), officially ending production in Long Beach.
- 11/27/2015 - ROLLS-ROYCE completed first run of Trent 7000 demonstrator (for A330neo).
- 11/25/2015 - BOEING plans to roll out the first 737 MAX on Tuesday, December 8.
- 11/24/2015 - China's HNA GROUP has acquired 23.7% of AZUL, Brazil for US$450m.
- 11/24/2015 - AIRBUS received joint EASA/FAA type certification for PW1100G-JM-powered A320neo.
- 11/20/2015 - CFM INTERNATIONAL received joint FAA/EASA certification for LEAP-1A engine for A320neo Family aircraft.
- 11/18/2015 - FLEXJET ordered 20 AS2 supersonic business jets for delivery starting in 2023.
- 11/17/2015 - EASYJET ordered six CFM56-powered A320ceos and 30 LEAP-powered A320neos, and has now ordered 451 A320 Family aircraft.
MRO Asia Pacific 2015
OnSite Briefing Is Now Live
Click here to download your copy!
Connect With Us