SpeedNews has been the source for easy-to-read news and information for executives in the commercial, business, and military aviation industries since 1979.
> More about SpeedNews
Subscribe to our Newsletters
SpeedNews provides reliable news for professionals in the commercial, business and military aviation industries in a concise format. This easy to read and digest format provides quick-scan headlines allowing our subscribers to get important facts and utilize them immediately for their business plans and future developments.
SpeedNews is a valuable source of information for the aviation industry, including commercial aircraft orders and deliveries, program status reports, aircraft in storage and much more.
SpeedNews organizes eight conferences per year designed for senior-level decision makers and analysts. Each of these conferences provide you with an array of information pertaining to the aviation industry.
- 7/29/2015 - Brussels-based SOLVAY agreed to acquire CYTEC INDUSTRIES in cash merger deal with enterprise value of US$6.4b.
- 7/29/2015 - TRANSDIGM GROUP agreed to acquire Southern California-based PNEUDRAULICS (pneumatic/hydraulic components) for $325m.
- 7/28/2015 - GKN agreed to acquire FOKKER TECHNOLOGIES GROUP from Arle Capital for €706m.
- 7/27/2015 - DELTA AIR LINES agreed to take 3.55% stake in CHINA EASTERN AIRLINES for $450m under expanded partnership.
- 7/23/2015 - CFM INTERNATIONAL delivered first LEAP-1C to COMAC for C919 flight test aircraft.
- 7/22/2015 - BOEING had $1.11b net income on $24.5b revenues in 2Q15 vs $1.65b on $22b in 2Q14, and has $489b backlog. COMMERCIAL AIRPLANES earned $1.2b on $16.9b vs $1.5b on $14.3b.
- 7/22/2015 - FEDEX EXPRESS agreed to order 50 more 767-300Fs for 2017-2023, and now has 85 on order.
- 7/21/2015 - Pacific Northwest-based PACIFIC AEROSPACE & ELECTRONICS was sold by Esterline Corporation to Minneapolis-based private equity firm SHOREVIEW INDUSTRIES.
Let our portfolio connect you, your organization - your products and services, with the global aerospace and defense industry. LEARN MORE.
Connect With Us