SpeedNews has been the source for easy-to-read news and information for executives in the commercial, business, and military aviation industries since 1979.
> More about SpeedNews
Subscribe to our Newsletters
SpeedNews provides reliable news for professionals in the commercial, business and military aviation industries in a concise format. This easy to read and digest format provides quick-scan headlines allowing our subscribers to get important facts and utilize them immediately for their business plans and future developments.
SpeedNews is a valuable source of information for the aviation industry, including commercial aircraft orders and deliveries, program status reports, aircraft in storage and much more.
SpeedNews organizes eight conferences per year designed for senior-level decision makers and analysts. Each of these conferences provide you with an array of information pertaining to the aviation industry.
- 8/27/2015 - BOEING completed firm configuration for 777-9 as part of 777X program.
- 8/26/2015 - AIRBUS forecasts demand in Russia/CIS for 1,284 new commercial jets worth $150b by 2034.
- 8/25/2015 - AIRBUS AMERICAS appointed Daryl Taylor as Vice President and General Manager of new US Manufacturing Facility in Mobile, AL.
- 8/25/2015 - BOEING forecasts demand in China for 6,330 new commercial jets (4,630 narrowbodies) worth $950b over next 20 years.
- 8/20/2015 - QANTAS announced plan to order eight 787-9s for delivery 2017-2019 to replace five 747-400s; deal will include 15 options and purchase rights for 30 more.
- 8/19/2015 - INTERNATIONAL AIRLINES GROUP finalized deal to acquire AER LINGUS as its offer has been declared wholly unconditional after RYANAIR formally agreed to sell its 30% share in airline.
- 8/18/2015 - AIRBUS began assembly of first shipset of A350-1000 wings at Broughton.
- 8/17/2015 - INDIGO finalized previously announced order for 250 more A320neo Family aircraft, and has now ordered 430, plus 100 A320ceos (all delivered).
Let our portfolio connect you, your organization - your products and services, with the global aerospace and defense industry. LEARN MORE.
Connect With Us