SpeedNews has been the source for easy-to-read news and information for executives in the commercial, business, and military aviation industries since 1979.
> More about SpeedNews
Subscribe to our Newsletters
SpeedNews provides reliable news for professionals in the commercial, business and military aviation industries in a concise format. This easy to read and digest format provides quick-scan headlines allowing our subscribers to get important facts and utilize them immediately for their business plans and future developments.
SpeedNews is a valuable source of information for the aviation industry, including commercial aircraft orders and deliveries, program status reports, aircraft in storage and much more.
SpeedNews organizes seven conferences per year designed for senior-level decision makers and analysts. Each of these conferences provide you with an array of information pertaining to the aviation industry.
- 3/6/2014 - BOEING delivered 50 aircraft (36 737s; two 747-8s; eight 777s; four 787s) in February 2014 vs 43 (34 737s; two 767s; seven 777s) in February 2013.
- 3/5/2014 - TECHOPS MEXICO was inaugurated by Delta and Aeromexico at $55m, 100,000 sq meter facility near Queretaro Intercontinental Airport.
- 3/4/2014 - BOMBARDIER AEROSPACE made first flight of third CSeries flight test aircraft out of Mirabel; it will serve as avionics test aircraft.
- 3/3/2014 - INTERTRADE (a Rockwell Collins company) appointed Shawn Bergquist to lead the company as its Director.
- 3/2/2014 - ZODIAC AEROSPACE has acquired Southern California-based PACIFIC PRECISION PRODUCTS, which develops and manufactures equipment for oxygen systems, flow control systems and interiors.
- 2/28/2014 - CHINA EASTERN AIRLINES announced order for 70 A320neo Family aircraft for delivery 2018-2020 in deal that includes trade-in of seven A300-600s.
- 2/28/2014 - US GAO issued report that found mixed evidence regarding the extent of a shortage of airline pilots. More
- 2/27/2014 - AIR LEASE CORP had $190.4m net income on $859m revenues in 2013 vs $131.9m on $656m in 2012. It now has 193 aircraft and says it has placed all new aircraft deliveries through 2015.
SpeedNews 2nd Annual Aerospace Manufacturing Conference will bring together the leaders of major manufacturers and suppliers in the aerospace industry to discuss manufacturing capabilities and processes, best practices, innovations, automation, industry trends and forecasts.
Gilbert W. Speed: 1933-2014
"They copied all they could follow
but they couldn't copy my mind
so I left them sweating and stealing
a year and a half behind."
- Rudyard Kipling, The “Mary Gloster”, 1894
Gil Speed's Favorite Quote
Connect With Us