SpeedNews has been the source for easy-to-read news and information for executives in the commercial, business, and military aviation industries since 1979.
> More about SpeedNews
Subscribe to our Newsletters
SpeedNews provides reliable news for professionals in the commercial, business and military aviation industries in a concise format. This easy to read and digest format provides quick-scan headlines allowing our subscribers to get important facts and utilize them immediately for their business plans and future developments.
SpeedNews is a valuable source of information for the aviation industry, including commercial aircraft orders and deliveries, program status reports, aircraft in storage and much more.
SpeedNews organizes eight conferences per year designed for senior-level decision makers and analysts. Each of these conferences provide you with an array of information pertaining to the aviation industry.
- 8/1/2015 - GAMA reports manufacturers delivered 573 general aviation aircraft (271 pistons; 130 turboprops; 172 jets) worth $5.9b in 2Q15 vs 597 (285 pistons; 148 turboprops; 164 jets) worth $5.7b in 2Q14.
- 7/31/2015 - AIRBUS GROUP had €732m net income on €16.8b revenues in 2Q15 vs €696m on €14.6b in 2Q14; COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFT earned €1b on €12.5b vs €811m on €10.5b, and says A380 program is on track for breakeven by end 2015.
- 7/30/2015 - BOMBARDIER BUSINESS AIRCRAFT delayed first Global 7000 delivery from 2016 to 2H18.
- 7/29/2015 - Debris from downed MALAYSIA AIRLINES 777 (reportedly a flaperon) may have been found in Indian Ocean off Reunion Island; Flight MH370 was lost in March 2014.
- 7/29/2015 - Brussels-based SOLVAY agreed to acquire CYTEC INDUSTRIES in cash merger deal with enterprise value of US$6.4b.
- 7/29/2015 - TRANSDIGM GROUP agreed to acquire Southern California-based PNEUDRAULICS (pneumatic/hydraulic components) for $325m.
- 7/28/2015 - GKN agreed to acquire FOKKER TECHNOLOGIES GROUP from Arle Capital for €706m.
- 7/27/2015 - DELTA AIR LINES agreed to take 3.55% stake in CHINA EASTERN AIRLINES for $450m under expanded partnership.
Let our portfolio connect you, your organization - your products and services, with the global aerospace and defense industry. LEARN MORE.
Connect With Us