SpeedNews has been the source for easy-to-read news and information for executives in the commercial, business, and military aviation industries since 1979.
> More about SpeedNews
Subscribe to our Newsletters
SpeedNews provides reliable news for professionals in the commercial, business and military aviation industries in a concise format. This easy to read and digest format provides quick-scan headlines allowing our subscribers to get important facts and utilize them immediately for their business plans and future developments.
SpeedNews is a valuable source of information for the aviation industry, including commercial aircraft orders and deliveries, program status reports, aircraft in storage and much more.
SpeedNews organizes eight conferences per year designed for senior-level decision makers and analysts. Each of these conferences provide you with an array of information pertaining to the aviation industry.
- 2/27/2015 - AIRBUS plans to increase A320 production from current 42 per month to 50 by 1Q17, but is cutting A330 production from nine per month to six from 1Q16 as prep for neo production/A350 ramp up.
- 2/27/2015 - BOMBARDIER COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFT made first flight of CS300.
- 2/27/2015 - AIRBUS GROUP had €2.3b net income on €60.7b revenues in 2014 vs €1.5b on €57.6b in 2013, and is projecting a slight increase in commercial aircraft deliveries in 2015 (629 in 2014).
- 2/25/2015 - CFM INTERNATIONAL delivered record 1,560 CFM56s in 2014 vs 1,502 in 2013.
- 2/24/2015 - BAE SYSTEMS was selected by Boeing to supply 777X flight control electronics suite.
- 2/24/2015 - ROLLS-ROYCE NORTH AMERICA named Marion C. Blakey as its new President and Chief Executive Officer.
- 2/23/2015 - TRANSDIGM GROUP agreed to acquire TELAIR CARGO GROUP from AAR for $725m; deal includes TELAIR INTERNATIONAL, NORDISK AVIATION PRODUCTS and AAR CARGO SYSTEMS.
- 2/21/2015 - BOMBARDIER secured flight permit from Transport Canada for first CS300, and is targeting first flight for February 26-28.
SpeedNews will host an Aerospace Additive Manufacturing Briefing the day prior to its annual Aerospace Manufacturing Conference.
A&D Connect - The Aerospace & Defense community is essential to the success of our global society. Position yourself effectively. It's time to get noticed!
Connect With Us