SpeedNews has been the source for easy-to-read news and information for executives in the commercial, business, and military aviation industries since 1979.
> More about SpeedNews
Subscribe to our Newsletters
SpeedNews provides reliable news for professionals in the commercial, business and military aviation industries in a concise format. This easy to read and digest format provides quick-scan headlines allowing our subscribers to get important facts and utilize them immediately for their business plans and future developments.
SpeedNews is a valuable source of information for the aviation industry, including commercial aircraft orders and deliveries, program status reports, aircraft in storage and much more.
SpeedNews organizes seven conferences per year designed for senior-level decision makers and analysts. Each of these conferences provide you with an array of information pertaining to the aviation industry.
- 1/26/2015 - PACAVI GROUP inducted its first A320 (293; ex-SmartWings) for pax-to-freighter conversion; work will be performed by HAITEC AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE in Frankfurt.
- 1/24/2015 - AMERICAN AIRLINES took delivery of its first of 42 787s on order.
- 1/23/2015 - EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK (EIB) committed to provide another €500m in financing to AIRBUS GROUP for R&D, increasing its total support since 2011 to €1.3b.
- 1/23/2015 - GE AVIATION earned $4.97b on $24b sales in 2014 vs $4.35b on $21.9b in 2013.
- 1/21/2015 - ATR posted record 160 orders, 83 deliveries and US$1.8b turnover in 2014 vs 89 orders, 74 deliveries and $1.63b turnover in 2013. It ended year with record backlog of 280 aircraft vs 221 a year ago.
- 1/20/2015 - LUFTHANSA TECHNIK has Total Component Support contract from Brazil's Azul for its seven A330s.
- 1/19/2015 - GKN AEROSPACE was selected by Rolls-Royce to supply Trent 1000 outer guide vane mount ring and rear fan case out of Newington, CT; El Cajon, CA; and Mexicali, Mexico in deal valued at $200m.
- 1/16/2015 - AERCAP delivered 81 aircraft to lessees in 2014, and signed new lease agreements for 249 aircraft; it also purchased 33 new aircraft and sold 83 others, and ended year with portfolio of 1,660 aircraft.
SpeedNews will host an Aerospace Additive Manufacturing Briefing the day prior to its annual Aerospace Manufacturing Conference.
A&D Connect - The Aerospace & Defense community is essential to the success of our global society. Position yourself effectively. It's time to get noticed!
Connect With Us