SpeedNews has been the source for easy-to-read news and information for executives in the commercial, business, and military aviation industries since 1979.
> More about SpeedNews
Subscribe to our Newsletters
SpeedNews provides reliable news for professionals in the commercial, business and military aviation industries in a concise format. This easy to read and digest format provides quick-scan headlines allowing our subscribers to get important facts and utilize them immediately for their business plans and future developments.
SpeedNews is a valuable source of information for the aviation industry, including commercial aircraft orders and deliveries, program status reports, aircraft in storage and much more.
SpeedNews organizes eight conferences per year designed for senior-level decision makers and analysts. Each of these conferences provide you with an array of information pertaining to the aviation industry.
- 3/5/2015 - EMBRAER had US$334.7m net income on US$6.29b revenues in 2014 vs $342m on $6.24b in 2013, and expects to deliver 210-230 aircraft (95-100 commercial/115-130 executive) in 2015 vs 208 (92 commercial/116 executive) in 2014.
- 3/5/2015 - BOEING delivered 63 aircraft (43 737s; 747-8; 767F; six 777s; 12 787s) in February 2015 vs 50 (36 737s; two 747s; eight 777s; four 787s) in February 2014.
- 3/5/2015 - AIRBUS delivered 46 aircraft (37 A320 Family; eight A330s; A380) in February vs 44 (37 A320s; six A330s; A380) in February 2014.
- 3/4/2015 - AIR METHODS ordered 200 Bell 407GXPs for delivery starting in 2016 for Helicopter Emergency Medical Service (HEMS) missions.
- 3/4/2015 - RYANAIR ordered three more 737-800s for early 2016, and now has 183 on order, plus 200 737 MAX-200s.
- 3/3/2015 - MACQUARIE GROUP agreed to purchase portfolio of 90 aircraft, predominently narrowbodies, from AWAS for US$4b; deal is to close within 12 months.
- 3/3/2015 - SPEEDNEWS presented AAR's David Storch with the first annual Gilbert W. Speed Award for outstanding leadership and collaboration across the global aerospace & defense supply chain. More
- 3/3/2015 - SILK WAY WEST, Azerbaijan finalized order for three more 747-8Fs to join its fleet of two 767-300Fs, three 747-400s and two 747-8Fs.
SpeedNews will host an Aerospace Additive Manufacturing Briefing the day prior to its annual Aerospace Manufacturing Conference.
A&D Connect - The Aerospace & Defense community is essential to the success of our global society. Position yourself effectively. It's time to get noticed!
Connect With Us