SpeedNews has been the source for easy-to-read news and information for executives in the commercial, business, and military aviation industries since 1979.
> More about SpeedNews
Subscribe to our Newsletters
SpeedNews provides reliable news for professionals in the commercial, business and military aviation industries in a concise format. This easy to read and digest format provides quick-scan headlines allowing our subscribers to get important facts and utilize them immediately for their business plans and future developments.
SpeedNews is a valuable source of information for the aviation industry, including commercial aircraft orders and deliveries, program status reports, aircraft in storage and much more.
SpeedNews organizes eight conferences per year designed for senior-level decision makers and analysts. Each of these conferences provide you with an array of information pertaining to the aviation industry.
- 3/31/2015 - ROLLS-ROYCE was selected by Air China to supply Trent 1000s and TotalCare support for 15 787-9s.
- 3/31/2015 - AVIC INTERNATIONAL HOLDING (ZHUHAI) acquired Southern California-based ALIGN AEROSPACE (fastener/hardware distributor) from Greenbriar Equity Group.
- 3/30/2015 - AIR FRANCE-KLM GROUP ordered 15 E175s and two E190s for delivery to KLM CITYHOPPER in 2H15-2018, and optioned 17 more E-Jets.
- 3/27/2015 - HONDA AIRCRAFT received provisional type certificate from FAA for the HondaJet.
- 3/26/2015 - TRANSDIGM completed its acquisition of TELAIR CARGO GROUP from AAR for $725m.
- 3/24/2015 - RWANDAIR signed MOU to order two Trent-powered A330s for 2H16.
- 3/23/2015 - AIRBUS delivered its 9,000th aircraft, an A321 to VIETJETAIR.
- 3/19/2015 - AJW AVIATION has multiyear easyJet contract to provide A320 Family component repair and overhaul, plus supply consumables and manage airline's spares at 30 line stations in Europe.
SpeedNews will host an Aerospace Additive Manufacturing Briefing the day prior to its annual Aerospace Manufacturing Conference.
David P. Storch, Chairman and CEO of AAR Corporation, received the inaugural Gilbert W. Speed Award. More
Connect With Us