SpeedNews has been the source for easy-to-read news and information for executives in the commercial, business, and military aviation industries since 1979.
> More about SpeedNews
Subscribe to our Newsletters
SpeedNews provides reliable news for professionals in the commercial, business and military aviation industries in a concise format. This easy to read and digest format provides quick-scan headlines allowing our subscribers to get important facts and utilize them immediately for their business plans and future developments.
SpeedNews is a valuable source of information for the aviation industry, including commercial aircraft orders and deliveries, program status reports, aircraft in storage and much more.
SpeedNews organizes seven conferences per year designed for senior-level decision makers and analysts. Each of these conferences provide you with an array of information pertaining to the aviation industry.
- 10/24/2014 - ROLLS-ROYCE and HISPANO-SUIZA signed final agreement to form joint venture to produce/support accessory drive train transmissions for RR civil aircraft engines.
- 10/22/2014 - BOEING had $1.36b net income on $23.78b revenues ($490b backlog) in 3Q14 vs $1.16b on $22.13b ($415b) in 3Q13; COMMERCIAL AIRPLANES earned $1.8b on $16.1b vs $1.6b on $14b, and still expects to deliver 715-725 aircraft in 2014.
- 10/21/2014 - FORECAST INTERNATIONAL projects delivery of 9,634 business jets worth $255b in 2014-2023.
- 10/21/2014 - EMBRAER rolled out the first prototype KC-390 military transport at Gavião Peixoto, Brazil.
- 10/20/2014 - HONEYWELL forecasts delivery of 9,450 business jets worth $280b in 2014-2024 (up 7-8% in value vs 2013 forecast), including 650-675 in 2014; it says operators plan to replace 23% of their fleets with new jets over next five years.
- 10/17/2014 - AIRBUS is cutting A330 production from 10 to nine per month starting 4Q15 as it transitions toward the A330neo; it ended 3Q14 with 234 A330s on backlog.
- 10/17/2014 - EMBRAER cut first metal (wing stub forward pressure bulkhead) for E190-E2 at Evora, Portugal.
- 10/16/2014 - IATA projects passenger numbers to increase 4.1% annually to double to 7.3b by 2034.
SpeedNews is pleased to announce its 19th Annual SpeedNews Regional & Business Aviation Industry Suppliers Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona.
A&D Connect - The Aerospace & Defense community is essential to the success of our global society. Position yourself effectively. It's time to get noticed!
Connect With Us