SpeedNews has been the source for easy-to-read news and information for executives in the commercial, business, and military aviation industries since 1979.
> More about SpeedNews
Subscribe to our Newsletters
SpeedNews provides reliable news for professionals in the commercial, business and military aviation industries in a concise format. This easy to read and digest format provides quick-scan headlines allowing our subscribers to get important facts and utilize them immediately for their business plans and future developments.
SpeedNews is a valuable source of information for the aviation industry, including commercial aircraft orders and deliveries, program status reports, aircraft in storage and much more.
SpeedNews organizes eight conferences per year designed for senior-level decision makers and analysts. Each of these conferences provide you with an array of information pertaining to the aviation industry.
- 5/28/2015 - L-3 COMMUNICATIONS acquired CTC AVIATION GROUP, UK (pilot training/crew resourcing) for £143m, and renamed it L-3 CTC.
- 5/27/2015 - INTERNATIONAL AIRLINES GROUP agreed to make cash offer of €2.55 per share (€1.4b) to acquire AER LINGUS GROUP; deal is supported by Aer Lingus Board and GOVT OF IRELAND.
- 5/26/2015 - VERITAS CAPITAL agreed to acquire US-based STANDARDAERO from Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE).
- 5/23/2015 - SIKORSKY AIRCRAFT made first flight of S-97 RAIDER helicopter.
- 5/22/2015 - EXELIS received shareholder approval to merge with HARRIS CORPORATION on May 29.
- 5/21/2015 - AZUL finalized order for 30 E195-E2s in $3.2b deal that includes purchase rights for 20 more.
- 5/20/2015 - GE AVIATION and WOODWARD formed joint venture to design/develop/source/supply/service fuel systems for GE90, GEnx, GE9X and future GE large commercial engines.
- 5/19/2015 - AIRBUS made first flight of LEAP-powered A320neo.
Download SpeedNews' OnSite Briefing from MRO Americas 2015.
Connect With Us