SpeedNews has been the source for easy-to-read news and information for executives in the commercial, business, and military aviation industries since 1979.

> More about SpeedNews

SpeedNews Newsletters
Subscribe to our Newsletters

SpeedNews provides reliable news for professionals in the commercial, business and military aviation industries in a concise format. This easy to read and digest format provides quick-scan headlines allowing our subscribers to get important facts and utilize them immediately for their business plans and future developments.
Inside SpeedNews
Aviation Data
SpeedNews is a valuable source of information for the aviation industry, including commercial aircraft orders and deliveries, program status reports, aircraft in storage and much more.
Aircraft & Engine Listings
The most comprehensive online database of available aircraft in the industry.
SpeedNews Conferences
SpeedNews organizes seven conferences per year designed for senior-level decision makers and analysts. Each of these conferences provide you with an array of information pertaining to the aviation industry.

Latest News

  • 10/31/2014 - GAMA says manufacturers delivered 562 general aviation aircraft (280 pistons; 140 turboprops; 142 business jets) worth $5.1b in 3Q14 vs 521 (231 pistons; 152 turboprops; 138 business jets) worth $5b in 3Q13.
  • 10/30/2014 - BOMBARDIER AEROSPACE earned US$74m on US$2.6b revenues in 3Q14 vs $86m on $2b in 3Q13. It delivered 71 aircraft (45 business; 26 commercial) vs 45 (36 business; nine commercial) in 3Q13, and booked 91 orders (36; 55) vs 40 (37; 3).
  • 10/28/2014 - LOCKHEED MARTIN reached agreement with US DOD for Lot 8 production of 43 F-35s (29 for US; two for Israel; four for Japan; two for Norway; two for Italy; four for UK) for delivery starting in 2016.
  • 10/27/2014 - MONARCH AIRLINES GROUP secured £125m of permanent capital and liquidity from GREYBULL CAPITAL for 90% of company; remaining 10% will be passed to Group's defined pension scheme.
  • 10/24/2014 - ROLLS-ROYCE and HISPANO-SUIZA signed final agreement to form joint venture to produce/support accessory drive train transmissions for RR civil aircraft engines.
  • 10/22/2014 - BOEING had $1.36b net income on $23.78b revenues ($490b backlog) in 3Q14 vs $1.16b on $22.13b ($415b) in 3Q13; COMMERCIAL AIRPLANES earned $1.8b on $16.1b vs $1.6b on $14b, and still expects to deliver 715-725 aircraft in 2014.
  • 10/21/2014 - FORECAST INTERNATIONAL projects delivery of 9,634 business jets worth $255b in 2014-2023.
  • 10/21/2014 - EMBRAER rolled out the first prototype KC-390 military transport at Gavião Peixoto, Brazil.

Featured Event

19th Annual Regional & Business Aviation Industry Suppliers Conference

SpeedNews is pleased to announce its 19th Annual SpeedNews Regional & Business Aviation Industry Suppliers Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona.

Featured Products

A&D Connect - The Aerospace & Defense community is essential to the success of our global society. Position yourself effectively. It's time to get noticed!


Connect With Us