SpeedNews has been the source for easy-to-read news and information for executives in the commercial, business, and military aviation industries since 1979.
> More about SpeedNews
Subscribe to our Newsletters
SpeedNews provides reliable news for professionals in the commercial, business and military aviation industries in a concise format. This easy to read and digest format provides quick-scan headlines allowing our subscribers to get important facts and utilize them immediately for their business plans and future developments.
SpeedNews is a valuable source of information for the aviation industry, including commercial aircraft orders and deliveries, program status reports, aircraft in storage and much more.
SpeedNews organizes seven conferences per year designed for senior-level decision makers and analysts. Each of these conferences provide you with an array of information pertaining to the aviation industry.
- 8/28/2014 - QANTAS GROUP posted A$646m pretax loss for year ended June 30 (vs A$186m profit a year ago) due to non-cash fleet writedown of A$2.6b, and announced fleet restructuring plan comprising early retirements, selling several existing aircraft, and deferring deliveries, which includes converting 21 A321ceos to 21 A320neos. More
- 8/28/2014 - JAPAN AIRLINES ordered 15 more E170/E190s for delivery to J-AIR starting in 2015, and optioned 12 more E-Jets, which could increase its overall fleet to 42. It also signed LOI with MITSUBISHI to order 32 MRJs for delivery starting in 2021 to J-AIR.
- 8/27/2014 - GE AVIATION unveiled new thinner, fourth-generation composite fan blade (for GE9X) using next-gen, higher-stiffness carbon fiber material.
- 8/27/2014 - INTERNATIONAL AERO ENGINES received FAA type certification for V2500-E5 for KC-390.
- 8/26/2014 - Canada's STAR NAVIGATION signed framework agreement with SPACEON for manufacturing, marketing and sale of the STAR-ISMS Lite system in China.
- 8/25/2014 - BOC AVIATION ordered 30 737-800s, 50 737 MAX-8s and two 777-300ERs.
- 8/22/2014 - CASCADE AEROSPACE reached agreement with its Unifor-represented workers on new 4-year contract, ending strike.
- 8/21/2014 - GRAHAM PARTNERS acquired majority stake in Southern California-based DESSER TIRE & RUBBER and its affiliated companies, AERO WHEEL & BRAKE SERVICE and CEE BAILEY'S AIRCRAFT PLASTICS.
SpeedNews is pleased to announce its 19th Annual SpeedNews Regional & Business Aviation Industry Suppliers Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona.
A&D Connect - The Aerospace & Defense community is essential to the success of our global society. Position yourself effectively. It's time to get noticed!
Connect With Us