SpeedNews has been the source for easy-to-read news and information for executives in the commercial, business, and military aviation industries since 1979.
> More about SpeedNews
Subscribe to our Newsletters
SpeedNews, the newsletter of record for the aviation industry since 1979, provides reliable civil aviation news and information in its signature concise, quick-read format.
Subscribers acquire the latest industry news, providing leads for new business and background and market intelligence to formulate business plans.
SpeedNews is a valuable source of information for the aviation industry, including commercial aircraft orders and deliveries, program status reports, aircraft in storage and much more.
Aircraft & Engine Listings
The most comprehensive online database of free listings of available aircraft and engines in the industry.
SpeedNews produces and organizes eight Conferences per year designed for senior-level decision makers and analysts. Each of these Conferences provide you with an array of information pertaining to the aviation industry.
- 6/27/2016 - DASSAULT AVIATION received EASA type certification for Falcon 8X.
- 6/23/2016 - BOMBARDIER and GOVERNMENT OF QUEBEC finalized agreement to form partnership to assume assets, liabilities and obligations of CSeries program; INVESTISSEMENT QUEBEC will invest US$1b in partnership.
- 6/22/2016 - EMBRAER named John Slattery as President and CEO-Commercial Aviation.
- 6/21/2016 - BOEING confirmed sales agreement for 100-aircraft order from IRAN AIR.
- 6/20/2016 - AIR LEASE CORP appointed John Plueger as next President and CEO (Steven Udvar-Házy will continue as full time Executive Chairman) and Gregory Willis as Executive VP and CFO.
- 6/20/2016 - VIKING AIR, Canada agreed to acquire the Amphibious Aircraft program of BOMBARDIER.
- 6/17/2016 - HGH INFRARED SYSTEMS acquired California-based ELECTRO OPTICAL INDUSTRIES from Blue Wolf Capital in deal arranged by Alderman & Company.
- 6/16/2016 - BOMBARDIER received type validation from EASA and FAA for CS100 in preparation for delivery to SWISS at end of month.
List Your Company in our NEW Special Farnborough Section!
This new special Farnborough section in the SpeedNews newsletter will feature your company, offerings and location at the show in a most affordable manner.
Click here for more information and tell the aviation world your company's story and presence at the Farnborough Airshow.