SpeedNews has been the source for easy-to-read news and information for executives in the commercial, business, and military aviation industries since 1979.
> More about SpeedNews
Subscribe to our Newsletters
SpeedNews provides reliable news for professionals in the commercial, business and military aviation industries in a concise format. This easy to read and digest format provides quick-scan headlines allowing our subscribers to get important facts and utilize them immediately for their business plans and future developments.
SpeedNews is a valuable source of information for the aviation industry, including commercial aircraft orders and deliveries, program status reports, aircraft in storage and much more.
SpeedNews organizes eight conferences per year designed for senior-level decision makers and analysts. Each of these conferences provide you with an array of information pertaining to the aviation industry.
- 4/17/2015 - ROLLS-ROYCE has $9.2b Emirates order to supply Trent 900s, plus TotalCare support, for 50 A380s on order for delivery starting in 2016.
- 4/17/2015 - IAM has withdrawn its petition to unionize workers at BOEING SOUTH CAROLINA.
- 4/16/2015 - EMBRAER delivered 32 aircraft (20 E-Jets/12 Executive Jets) in 1Q15 vs 34 (14 E-Jets/20 Executive Jets) in 1Q14.
- 4/14/2015 - PIPER AIRCRAFT launched three new single-engine, pressurized M-Class aircraft: the M600, the M500, and the M350.
- 4/13/2015 - AE INDUSTRIAL PARTNERS acquired KELLSTROM MATERIALS (aftermarket parts/repairs/logistics) from Inverness Management.
- 4/10/2015 - COPA announced previously unidentified $6.6b order for 61 737 MAXs
- 4/10/2015 - MITSUBISHI AIRCRAFT moved first flight of the MRJ to September or October 2015 for first delivery in 2Q17, and announced final assembly will take place at new facility at Nagoya Airport.
- 4/9/2015 - BOMBARDIER named Fred Cromer as President-Commercial Aircraft and retained PLANE VIEW PARTNERS (led by Henri Courpron) as strategic advisors.
Download SpeedNews' OnSite Briefing from MRO Americas 2015.
Connect With Us