SpeedNews has been the source for easy-to-read news and information for executives in the commercial, business, and military aviation industries since 1979.
> More about SpeedNews
Subscribe to our Newsletters
SpeedNews provides reliable news for professionals in the commercial, business and military aviation industries in a concise format. This easy to read and digest format provides quick-scan headlines allowing our subscribers to get important facts and utilize them immediately for their business plans and future developments.
SpeedNews is a valuable source of information for the aviation industry, including commercial aircraft orders and deliveries, program status reports, aircraft in storage and much more.
SpeedNews organizes seven conferences per year designed for senior-level decision makers and analysts. Each of these conferences provide you with an array of information pertaining to the aviation industry.
- 10/17/2014 - AIRBUS is cutting A330 production from 10 to nine per month starting 4Q15 as it transitions toward the A330neo; it ended 3Q14 with 234 A330s on backlog.
- 10/17/2014 - EMBRAER cut first metal (wing stub forward pressure bulkhead) for E190-E2 at Evora, Portugal.
- 10/16/2014 - IATA projects passenger numbers to increase 4.1% annually to double to 7.3b by 2034.
- 10/15/2014 - EMBRAER delivered 34 aircraft (19 E-Jets; 15 Phenoms) in 3Q14 vs 44 (19 E-Jets; 21 Phenoms; four Legacy 650s) in 3Q13, and 126 (62 E-Jets/64 Executive Jets) in Jan-Sept vs 124 (58 E-Jets/66 Executive Jets) a year ago. It now has backlog of 476 E-Jets.
- 10/14/2014 - GULFSTREAM AEROSPACE introduced new clean-sheet PW800-powered G500 and G600 business jet family for entry into service in 2018 and 2019 respectively.
- 10/13/2014 - GECAS agreed to acquire Dublin-based MILESTONE AVIATION GROUP for $1.775b, and enter the helicopter financing business.
- 10/13/2014 - BOEING launched MAX production with fabrication of fuselage stringers in Auburn, WA.
- 10/12/2014 - GARUDA announced previously unidentified order for 50 737 MAX-8s.
SpeedNews is pleased to announce its 19th Annual SpeedNews Regional & Business Aviation Industry Suppliers Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona.
A&D Connect - The Aerospace & Defense community is essential to the success of our global society. Position yourself effectively. It's time to get noticed!
Connect With Us